The partner and client relationships that fuel our success
ECM partners with world-class companies on an as-needed basis to augment delivery of our high-quality energy solutions.
Eos Energy Storage – a new partnership with ECM
Eos Energy Storage is a battery technology company with a bold vision for the future – and for our clients.
Presenting the Lithium Ion alternative
At ECM, we’re continually looking to partner with innovative energy companies we share a desire to transform the way the world is powered. In June 2020, we began a new partnership with Eos Energy Storage, a company accelerating clean energy through stationary storage solutions that deliver reliable and cost-competitive power the markets expect in a safe, environmentally sustainable way.
The Eos Aurora® system leverages the company’s aqueous zinc battery technology (Znyth®) to provide a safe, scalable and sustainable alternative to Lithium Ion called the EOS Battery Energy Storage Solution (BESS). It employs inexpensive, widely available materials within a robust, scalable design to achieve long life and extremely low cost.
Eos BESS is highly energy efficient: with 80% in full depth of discharge applications, it’s one of the most efficient non-lithium long duration energy storage solutions available.
Safe for you, right for the environment and made in the USA.
Eos BESS is non-flammable and non-combustible. Its aqueous electrolyte has no flashpoint, making it non-hazardous and non-corrosive when shipped. Environmentally, Eos BESS has much better options for end of life disposal compared to Lithium Ion batteries. Eos BESS is manufactured in the USA (Pittsburgh, PA).
ECM is the official reseller of EOS Energy Storage battery systems solutions in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Clients – ECM delivers customized energy solutions to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies, government entities and other institutions across the United States.
Our client relationships are our most important asset. ECM has a proven track record of delivering savings for clients each year, regularly exceeding millions of dollars on an annualized basis for our larger clients. We pride ourselves in exceeding expectations and currently enjoy a high customer satisfaction rate and nearly 100% client retention since our inception.
Please note that confidentiality agreements preclude us from naming specific companies on our website. Examples of our current diverse client base include:
• A leading global provider of financial services actively managing one of the most significant energy trading operations in the United States.
• A privately-owned international real estate firm successfully operating for more than 50 years in more than 100 cities around the world.
• A global media and entertainment company with interactive, filmed entertainment, television networks and publishing business units.
• An integrated health care system with community & specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health care centers, home care and other related services. This system alone employs over 60,000 health care professionals.
• A leading owner, developer, operator and manager of data centers.
• A manufacturer and leading provider of high performance analog semiconductor solutions. The company designs and manufactures standard and custom devices, integrated circuits, components, modules and sub-systems for customers demanding high performance, quality and reliability.
Detailed references provided upon request.