Renewable Energy Procurement
You can now outsource your entire renewable energy procurement process to ECM. We can help you identify and purchase the optimal renewable energy solutions to meet your goals, and then execute necessary reporting requirements.
As the renewable energy expert, ECM constantly assesses the market for buying opportunities. Supply and demand economics and regulatory changes are the main price drivers in the renewable sector. ECM continually tracks market variables and individual state requirements to avoid unnecessary expenditures on renewable portfolio standard requirements.
We also apply our intellectual power and market insight for further savings on voluntary purchases, understanding what products best fit your desired corporate green target objectives.
ECM’s Renewable Energy Procurement offering includes:
• Purchasing renewable energy credits to fulfill state RPS requirements
• Managing voluntary REC purchases for public relations, internal sustainability goals or LEED requirements
• Executing wholesale purchases directly from the trading desk or reseller (dependent on availability/pricing)
• Managing applicable RFP processes
• Completing all state compliance filings and providing associated regulatory database management